myths about veganism are everywhere. ensuring a livable future for our children and millions of at risk species depends on us dispelling these myths and starting conversations around the realities of veganism — and the impacts of animal aggriculture.
if you're vegan-curious or simply hoping to do better (for the animals, the earth, your children, or even yourself) checking out this page with an open mind is a great first step. if you're a seasoned vegan, we hope you find these posters useful nonetheless.
with love, we hope you enjoy!
these posters are meant to be shared! download the pdf, print out the ones you want, post them in public, wheat paste them, hand them out, or make a zine ❤️🔥
i read the posters and i'm interested in giving this a shot! now what?
🙌 have an abundance (not a scarcity) mindset
- focus on how veganism will enrich your life
- you’ll be trying new foods, learning new ways to cook, and exploring your values. you may feel healthier, save money, or enjoy a clearer conscience
- veganism isn’t about limiting, restricting, dieting, or punishing yourself in any way (and doing so will make it much harder to maintain)
🗑️ don't throw out and waste the animal products you have left!
- instead, stop buying them, replacing them with vegan substitutes
- depending on the grocery store, these can be found mixed in with the meat and dairy, down health food and organic aisles, or in their own section altogether
- some grocery stores stock exclusively vegan products
- alternatively, if you're ready to give up animal products altogether, donate what you have left to a community fridge or food bank
🌱 jump right in!
- search for easy, cheap vegan recipes
- check out some vegan cookbooks from the library
- learn how to ensure you're meeting your body's nutrient requirements
- stay up to date on vegan news
- find a strategy that makes going vegan easier and more sustainable
📍 see what's local
- check out some wonderful local vegan restaurants and businesses
- see if your city has any vegan markets like this one in vancouver